Thursday, March 25, 2021

Surprise (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!



Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower
Hired help
Bottled
Neighborly help


I was sitting at my desk and going through the books today, when I noticed that my cameraman Chad wasn’t in the studio. I immediately covered my junk and looked around.


Somehow, Chad and I had started a very silly – and painful – game that made us think of ways to bash each other’s balls. I don’t know when it started exactly – but somehow it had escalated within the previous weeks…

Now, Chad was out of sight, and I immediately suspected that he was up to no good.

After a minute of covering the precious package in my jeans, I felt extraordinarily stupid and couldn’t help but laugh about myself.

I shook my head and returned to flipping through bills and receipts, account numbers and internet data.

Suddenly, I heard a loud, dull thud. It took me a second to realize that the strange sound originated from something hard connecting with something soft. It took me another second to realize that the origin of the sound was located in the immediate vicinity. Then, realization came very quick, and the throbbing pain, that started to build in my genitals, accelerated it to a great degree.

I looked down at my crotch and saw the business end of a billiard cue disappear under the desk only to come back and smack into my nuts once more.

Read more

No comments: