Thursday, March 18, 2021

Neighborly help (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower
Hired help
Bottled


The last time I had seen my cameraman Chad, he had been lying on the floor in the kitchen, his shorts around his ankles, clutching his aching balls and muttering obscenities at me.


I was sitting at my desk now, waiting for Chad to come to work. It was eleven a.m. He hadn’t been here yesterday, and I guessed he was angry at me. It had been the second time within a week that I had ruined his date by busting his balls. I grinned. Poor Chad.

When he hadn’t arrived at two p.m., I called him. Nobody answered the phone.

Two hours later, the door opened.

I expected Chad to be furious, but he seemed calm.

“Hi”, I said, watching him closely.

“Hi”, Chad replied and disappeared in the kitchen.

I followed him and stood in the doorframe, my hands guarding my nuts, trying to look relaxed and casual. “Everything alright?”

Read more

No comments: