Thursday, March 4, 2021

Hired help (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!




Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower


A few days ago I had busted my cameraman Chad’s nuts in the shower. Among other things, I had towel-snapped his jewels and all but ruined his night. He had planned to go on a date that night and I was pretty sure that after my well-planned actions he had felt the need to adjust his plans to the new testicular situation…


But I wasn’t done, yet. Somehow, this whole thing had gone out of control and I was very keen on busting Chad’s nuts again before he would be able to get revenge.

I had talked to my old friend Jon on the phone and told him about the ongoing feud between Chad and me. Jon ran a courier service and I hoped he could help me…

I was sitting at my desk now, grinning, and thinking back to the conversation with Jon.

“Battle of the balls, huh”, Jon had chuckled. “We had one here at our headquarters a few weeks ago. It left a couple of us quite bruised… I think I know just the guy to help you…”

Read more

No comments: