Thursday, March 11, 2021

Bottled (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower
Hired help


After the nasty beating my nuts took two days ago, I decided to try and let things calm down a bit between Chad and me.


My attractive cameraman and I had started to engage in a heated battle, busting each others’ balls quite brutally. But my last attempt at setting Chad up for a ballbeating had backfired. My sore nuts could tell you a thing or two about it…

Chad kept reminding me of the incident, adding insult to injury.

We were sitting in the kitchen of the studio, drinking coffee.

Chad was smoking a cigarette. He was wearing shorts, a shirt and flip-flops.

My nuts were still aching and I grimaced and shifted my weight on the chair.

Chad chuckled. “How are your nuts?”

I groaned.

Read more

No comments: