Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Video links: R/c car vs. nuts (4)

 

There is something about a remote control car heading for your crotch that makes your future kids heart jump with fright joy. 

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring car-to-nut collisions.

Let's get the video from the screenshot above out of the way first. Let me be honest with you, my friends: It doesn't exactly qualify. It's not an r/c car. It's a boxing glove on a skateboard. But there is a some very nice testicular damage, so I hope you don't mind that I included it anyway.


This seems to be part of a project for school. I guess that's what happens when you don't have any girls in a class... Anyway, I'll give these boys a straight A!


The next clip has a series of several different ways to hurt some balls. So if you think r/c car nut collisions are boring you might want to watch the clip anyway.


Sports cars are awesome, aren't they? As a German I think I can be considered as an expert on the matter. And I think I can say with a very high degree of certainty that guys who drive big Porsches have small penises. Guys who drive small Porsches into each others' nuts, on the other hand, have indeed very big penises. Agreed?



Finally, here is a clip from MTV's silent library. The quality sucks but I love the idea of having a guy stand there and let his buddies drive one car after the next into his crotch on national television. (If anybody has a better version of this please leave a comment. :-))


What's your favorite video featuring an r/c car and a pair of testicles? Let us know by leaving a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: