Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Video links: Sack taps and dick slaps (16)


A slap to the sack is one of the best ways to show your buddy how much you like him. It sends him various messages:
  • I recognize you as a man.
  • I'm not afraid to touch you.
  • I took notice of your manhood.
  • I share your vulnerability and your pain. 
  • I think you look hilarious doubled over in pain!
Here are some more of my favorite videos of guys sack tapping each other.

This is a novel way to sack tap a buddy: I'd call this the "bulge bash from below". It takes a very special seating arrangement for it to work - but when it works it works great!





Here is a celebrity sack tap: UFC fighter Jim Crute throws a mean fist into MMA fighter Ben Sosoli's little fighters. Good shot! I love the Sosoli's Instagram comment: "The one time I wasn't wearing my DiamondMMA a cup was the one time I needed it the most." Ha!



This Italian gentleman left himself wide open for an attack. That's what you get for displaying that bulge!



The next clip is not a sack tap. It's a bona fide castration. No kids for you, buddy!




Finally, here is the source of the screenshot at the top of this post. It's from a little compilation of sack taps. I love the fact that these guys spread their legs so easily for their buddies. That's what I call real friendship!

@cameron.pease Comment who’s were better Tate or Eck ##balltap ##allstarmoment ##xyzbca ##TheReplay ##foryoupage
♬ Summer Days - Martin Garrix / Macklemore / Patrick Stump


What's your favorite video of guys tapping each other in the sack? Let me know by leaving a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: