Sunday, July 5, 2020

Tables turned (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Due to popular demand, Danny is gonna get revenge on his brother in this story. I consider this (and another story in the “One on one” series which is going to be published within the next weeks) a “one-off”, i.e. it won’t affect David’s behaviour. Even he is defeated in these stories, he will remain the arrogant asshole he has been since the beginning…

Featured in this story: Danny and David (click for pictures)


A week after 19 year old dancer David had busted his older brother Danny’s nuts at our studio – and he was a repeat offender in that regard… - Danny decided to turn the tables on him.

“This time, I’m gonna get back at him”, Danny mumbled.

The strawberry-haired actor – whose achievements in show business included a critically lauded performance as a corpse on a preposterous TV crime show – was sitting on the couch next to me, wearing jeans and a white shirt.

His hands were rubbing the big bulge in his crotch.

I looked at him, irritated. “Your nuts can’t still be hurting from a week ago…”

Danny stared at me. Then he looked at his groin and realized what his hand was doing. He laughed. “No, of course not. This time, they only hurt for a few days.” He grimaced. “Must be your studio. As soon as I’m here, my balls start to ache…”

I grinned. “Your nuts have taken quite a few blows in here, haven’t they?”

Danny smiled weakly. “I guess…” He looked at me and bit his lower lip. “Listen, Alex, I’m sorry about… you know…”

I shrugged. I knew what he was trying to say. The last time he and his brother had been here, David had made Danny do some things to my testicles that weren’t exactly pleasurable…

Read more

No comments: