Thursday, July 30, 2020

Auditions – round 2: Logan vs. Dean (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous parts:
Placing the ad

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Logan (click for pictures)

Logan walked into the studio, followed by a group of guys most of whom I recognized from the last time I had seen him. They were friends of his from high school, all in their late teens, most of them white, a couple of them black, Hispanic, or Asian.

“Hi”, I said.

“Hi, Alex”, Logan said, smiling. “I brought my friends again. I hope that’s okay with you…”

I shrugged. “Sure.” I turned to the guys and pointed at the couch. “Make yourselves comfortable…”

Chatting and laughing, Logan’s friends walked past us and sat down on the floor and on the couch.

Suddenly, a young, redhaired guy with a nose piercing burst into the room, slightly out of breath. “Am I late?”

“Nah”, Logan grinned at him. “Plenty of time, Jeremy.”

Jeremy smiled and joined his friends at the other end of the studio.

Read more

No comments: