Thursday, April 29, 2021

Cups (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower
Hired help
Bottled
Neighborly help
Surprise
Fine print
Bad hair day
On cue
Suits


I was sitting at my desk, trying to concentrate on a letter I had received. I had read it at least three times, but it didn’t make sense. The reason for that wasn’t incoherent writing, spelling errors or my lack of understanding the English language, but the throbbing pain in my testicles.


I grimaced and shifted my position on the chair, only to be reminded quite painfully that my cameraman Chad had done a great job hurting my reproductive organs.

Yesterday, he had repeatedly kicked and punched my naked balls. He had humiliated me in front of three businessmen who had expressed their interest in working with us. After they had seen Chad humiliate me and hurt my nuts, they had changed their plans and left.

I massaged my aching gonads. It had been a hellish night. I hadn’t been able to sleep, because the pain had kept me awake. This morning, I had decided to wear loose-fitting trousers and no underwear to allow my nuts to swing freely. I was wearing a t-shirt and sneakers.

Chad was fumbling with the camera.

Chad”, I said. “About yesterday.”

Read more

No comments: