Thursday, April 22, 2021

Suits (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!



Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower
Hired help
Bottled
Neighborly help
Surprise
Fine print
Bad hair day
On cue


I should have seen it coming.

My cameraman Chad had been nice and friendly since I had cracked his nuts with a pool cue. I knew he was angry at me for ruining yet another date for him, but he didn’t show it. We worked together and talked about this and that, and I thought that maybe he had forgotten about the incident. Or maybe he had forgiven me. Of course he had not.

Today was a particularly busy day and tonight I was going to meet some people who considered investing in our little website. I had no time to go home, so I decided to take a shower at the studio and head to the meeting right away.

“What do you expect from that meeting anyway?” Chad said and looked at me.

“I don’t know”, I said, unbuttoning my shirt and putting it onto the couch. “Maybe they want to advertise on our website and we’ll get rich.” I grinned and took off my jeans.

Read more

No comments: