Thursday, April 15, 2021

On cue (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!



Featured in this story: Chad 
and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower
Hired help
Bottled
Neighborly help
Surprise
Fine print
Bad hair day


Two days ago my cameraman Chad had busted my balls after quite a long period of peace between the two of us. He had gotten a botched haircut and I had laughed about it. I shouldn’t have, of course, but instead of reasoning with me, Chad had decided to take matters – i.e. my nuts – in his own hands… Since then, he acted as if nothing had happened. I did, too. But I was determined to get revenge.

My opportunity came when Chad took his lunch break today. It was a sunny day, not too warm, and my 30 year old cameraman was wearing loose-fitting blue pants, a white t-shirt and sneakers. His hair looked normal again, and he was looking as handsome as always with his three day stubble and casual clothing. I had noticed that his junk was swinging freely between his legs, his balls and his cock clearly outlined in the flimsy fabric.

“I’ll be back in ten”, Chad said and left the studio.

Read more

No comments: