Sunday, April 25, 2021

Special Guest Star: Taylor Lautner (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!
 

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: David and Parker (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Your Suggestions: Special Guest Star 3
New poll: Special Guest Star 3
Alexander Ludwig and the current poll
Final poll: Special Guest Star 3
Poll results: Special Guest Star 3
You only cum twice
Boy, interrupted
Busted at the gym

Taylor Lautner looked around, visibly underwhelmed. “This is it?” the 21 year old Hollywood star asked, raising his eyebrows.

He was wearing a smart black suit and a casual white shirt to white sneakers, and he looked like a model in a glossy magazine. A couple of weeks ago, we had asked the subscribers of our little website to vote in a little poll, determining the sexiest male star our viewers wanted to see getting their balls busted. Young Mr. Lautner had won the poll hands-down.

I’d never have thought that we’d get him – but somehow, one day I got a call from Alexander Ludwig, another young movie star that I had met recently. I didn’t ask why and how – I just accepted the fact that we’d be welcoming Mr. Lautner to a little session at our studio.

“Yeah, well, it is”, I said, blushing. “You probably expecting something a little more---“

“A little less shabby, I guess”, Taylor interrupted me. “It won’t look good on the pictures.”

I looked at my cameraman Chad who seemed to be slightly annoyed by Taylor’s attitude. “It’ll look good on film”, he growled.

Taylor Lautner let out a sarcastic laugh. “Yeah, sure.”

I could have told Taylor about all the clips we had filmed in here, about the gallons of cum that had looked pretty great on a computer screen, about our fans who liked the quality of our work just fine, and about the countless nuts that had been cracked in this room. But I decided to keep that to myself.

Read more

4 comments:

Buster said...

love it :)) seems like it might be time for Taylor to make another visit. I know last time the police were almost called but his career hasn't being doing so hot so maybe he could be up for a boost of 'scandalous' publicity 😈

Alex said...

Thank you, Buster! I'm glad you enjoyed the story! :-))

Anonymous said...

I forgot all about this story in Taylor's series. So hot! Any idea when the Nick Jonas stories may come out?

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! Frankly, I'm in a bit of a writing slump right now. I don't know when I'll get to the final story of The B Factor - Season 2. Sorry. :-/