Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Man vs. nature (redux)


My friend Buster of Cracked Nuts: Brutal Ball Busting Stories has revealed his plans for the summer - and it's gonna be a cruel summer indeed

Over the last couple of days he posted a great story by guest writer Mark Daniel. It's a new version of an original story written a few years ago in a collaborative effort by OMB Stories and me.

I can't tell you how escited I am about this! Mark Daniel has done a great job expanding the story and changing a few plot points to make this story his own. Well done, Mark Daniel! (Full disclosure: He sent me his version a few weeks ago, and I loved it so much that I encouraged him to publish it.)

Here's the new version in all its gory glory:
Man vs. nature (redux): Part 1
Man vs. nature (redux): Part 2
Man vs. nature (redux): Part 3
Man vs. nature (redux): Part 4
Man vs. nature (redux): Part 5
Man vs. nature (redux): Finale 

Of course, the original version of the story (written in collaboration with OMBStories) is still available on this blog:
Man vs. nature - part 1
Man vs. nature - part 2
Man vs. nature - part 3
Man vs. nature - part 4

P.S.: If you haven't read our conversation for my Ballbusting Hall of Fame last month yet I highly recommend you do now! It was so much fun! :-))

No comments: