Sunday, June 7, 2020

Casting Simon (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Simon (click for pictures)

For our third casting we had invited Simon. Simon is a bit of geek. He is 23 years old but he looks younger. I suppose he works at a public library or at the university or something. He is pretty short and pretty thin, has dark blond hair and hides his cute little face behind shell-rimmed glasses. He seems shy and has an innocent smile, although the photos he sent us speak a different language. A smile doesn’t seem particularly innocent if the smiler is naked…

Simon came exactly on time. Chad and I were just talking about the fact that the castings seemed to get better. We were more efficient, now that we had a strategy.

“So we will always do one kick, one punch and a squeeze?” Chad asked while taking notes on a pad.

“I suppose so. It worked fine with Danny and Leo”, I replied.

“And afterwards we let them bust one of us?” Chad looked at me.

I shrugged. “Well, we have to find out if they are willing to put some force in the kick, or the punch – you know what I mean. We need to know if they can do it. By the way – it’s your turn today”, I winked at him.

“Great”, Chad adjusted the bulge in his jeans. “I have a date tonight. Could you take over for me? Just this once? I don’t want to… well…”

“Underperform? Well I’m not exactly thrilled about it, either. Okay, I’ll do it. But you will take the next one!” 

I glared at him.

A knock on the door told us that Simon was there.

“Come in”, I shouted.

He entered the room and looked around. “Hi, I’m Simon. This is the casting for… you know… the website?”

Read more

2 comments:

Felix said...

Hi Alex! I came across a great blog that you might want to check out (albeit f/m). ryannsbustedballs.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Thanks for sharing the link to the blog, Felix! I'll check it out! :-))