Sunday, June 28, 2020

Brother knows best (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

Featured in this story: Chad, Danny, David and Alex (click for pictures)

„Where are they?“ Chad asked impatiently.

The camera equipment was set up and my cameraman and I were sitting in the kitchen. Chad was smoking a cigarette.

“I don’t know”, I said.

We were waiting for Danny and David. The two brothers had announced that they would arrive at eleven o’clock. Now it was noon and they hadn’t even called.

Chad looked at his watch. He looked a bit tired but quite hot, with his three day stubble and his short brown hair. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

“They are going to be here any minute”, I said.

Suddenly, we heard a shrill scream coming from the staircase.

“Sounds like Danny”, I dead-panned.

Read more

No comments: