Thursday, June 11, 2020

Auditions – round 1: Ian vs. Stan (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!



Previous parts:
Placing the ad

Warning: Contains graphic homosexuality.

Featured in this story: Xander (click for pictures)

Today was the fourth fight in our search for a new model.

Ian, the 24 year old surfer with the curly, sun bleached hair, was wearing cargo shorts and a colorful shirt. He scratched his crotch and grinned. “Who am I gonna fight against?”

I smiled. “His name is Stan.”

Ian nodded. “Stan.”

“You don’t know him”, I said. “He was in the second meeting.”

Ian nodded again, grinning. “Cool.” He looked around the studio and sat down on the couch.

The door opened.

A young, blond guy was standing in the door, wearing sunglasses. He was wearing white shoes, white trousers, a white jacket and a blue shirt.

“Stan?” Ian grinned and stood.

The blond guy smirked at him. “No.”

He walked towards me and said, “Mind if I watch?” Before I had the chance to answer, he walked to the couch and sat down.

Ian stood next to him, staring at him.

“Ian, meet Xander”, I sighed.

Read more

No comments: