Thursday, June 25, 2020

Auditions- round 1: Logan vs. Max (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Previous parts:
Placing the ad

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Logan (click for pictures)

I was sitting in the kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee with my cameraman Chad. We were talking about the candidates that had already made it through the first round. Gypsy Milosh had defeated handsome model Clay; mysteriously emotionless Len had won his fight against happy-go-lucky Francis; Irishman Cillian had been able to defeat Middle Eastern Omar; blond surfer Ian had had an easy victory over Stan; and recently, Latino street fighter Nestor had cracked poor artist Tom’s nuts and made him swallow his cum.

Today, we were waiting to see how Logan and Max would do.

Logan was an 18 year old high school senior with short blond hair and a muscular body, an All-American boy. His body looked like a typical dumb jock’s, but he seemed to be smarter than one might have expected. He had called me today to ask permission for a couple of his friends from high school to coming over and watch the fight. We had talked for quite a while and it seemed to me that he had quite a lot of friends all over his school, not just the cheerleaders and jocks.

His opponent for today, Max, was two years older than him. He seemed to be quite shy. He was German, just like me, and he had come to the US a couple of months ago. He had black hair and dark eyes, and he was a bit smaller than Logan.

“What do you think?” I asked Chad.

Chad shrugged and took a sip from his cup. “I don’t know. Logan is a wrestler at his high school. So he might know some moves that could spell trouble for Max. And Max seems to be a shy guy.”

I thought about that. “But you saw what happened to Francis.”

Chad nodded. “I thought it’d be an easy victory for him.”

I chuckled. “But then Len proved he had nuts of steel. Still waters, huh?”

Chad shrugged. “We’ll see.”

Read more

2 comments:

Nud said...

Thanks for the revisited on this one.

I miss this Logan. He's a very interesting character here. Confident, Cocky and still being good-natured and displays sportmanship. Playful and friendly but not a push-over. I wish you bring out more of this Logan.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, Nud! I'm glad you enjoyed the story! :-))