Sunday, June 14, 2020

One on one: Danny vs. Leo (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Contains graphic homosexuality.

Featured in this story: Danny and Leo (click for pictures)


Danny was the first one to arrive at the studio. The struggling actor (whose latest “hits” included memorable direct-to-DVD-movies like “Las Vegas Himbos in the Wild Wild West” and “My Dad is a phone booth”) was wearing jeans and a shirt. His strawberry-blond hair was tousled as always, and he was wearing brand-new sneakers.

“You look good”, I said.

“Thanks”, Danny smiled.

Before I had a chance to ask about his brother David, the door opened and Leo rolled into the studio on his skateboard.

“Hey”, Leo grinned. At 19, he was 2 years younger than Danny. The lanky boy with the curly black hair leaned his skateboard against my desk. He was wearing sagging jeans and a long-sleeved and a short-sleeved t-shirt on top of each other. His sneakers looked well-worn and he had a baseball cap on his head.

I looked at my cameraman Chad and saw that he was waiting for us.

“Okay”, I clapped my hands and walked behind the camera. “Why don’t we start?”

Read more

No comments: