Sunday, March 4, 2018

Best of the busts: February 2018


If you visit this site regularly you know about our 5 star ratings feature: At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

It's the easiest way to leave your feedback. If you don't want to write a comment or an email you can just rate the post to let your voice be heard. I really appreciate it! :-))

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of February 2018:



average rating: 4.10/5 (21 votes)
average rating: 3.81/5 (16 votes)

average rating: 3.54/5 (24 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of February 2018:
Boys just wanna have fun (34):  4.50 (4 votes)
DIY (4): 4.40 (5 votes)
R/C car vs. nuts: 4.33 (3 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Come and join the Ballbusting Club!: 4.00 (8 votes)

My personal pick:
Frankly, I'm suprised at the comparatively low rating for Daniel's wonderful story Apprentice of agony: Egos, emos and low blows (your rating: 3.54 (24 votes)). I think it's superb, and I honestly think it's far superior to the two stories that I wrote last month. It's definitely my favorite story of February 2018! :-))

And what's your personal pick?
What's your favorite story of February 2016? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: