Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Video links: Golf nuts


Let's admit it. Golf is a pretty boring sport. So it's only natural that you'd want to make things a little more interesting. What better way than to put your own balls on the line?

Here are some of my favorite videos featuring guys playing golf with their testicles.

Let's start with a group of guys from Brazil. My Portuguese is a little rusty but I think they're playing golf to determine who gets whacked in the nuts with a golf ball. Simple idea. Perfectly executed.



Skip to 11:00 

The next clip is totally random. It's a straight, mean attack on a guy's nuts with a golf club. I love the tongue-in-cheek desciption: Jaime comes up with a plan to do some damage on David with a miniature golf club, with the expected results. Hilarious! Hilarious, indeed!


Who's up for some nut put golf? These guys can't get enough of it. I'm not quite sure whether their girlfriends approve, though...



These young men play a fun little round of nut golf with a plastic wii golf remote. Now that's exactly how golf should be played!


Finally, here's my absolute favorite hit. It's whacky and weird and absolutely hilarious. The first hit is a miss. The second one definitely isn't. Ouch.


What's your favorite nut shot golf clip? Let me know by leaving a comment or by sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, I found this channel and it's actually active and pretty great but they have a small viewership so I wanted to share in the hopes they don't stop making such great content:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwt5Z2puux7cSs2XtooyiQA

O yea I should prolly mention they do mostly dumb nutshotrelared stuff XD

Alex said...

Thanks for sharing that awesome link with us! I love that channel! :-))