Monday, March 19, 2018

Ballbusting Club: My favorite clips (2)


I'm a proud member of the Ballbusting Club, one of the very best ballbusting video sites on the web. It's run by the amazing, multi-talented Knave (of Ballbusting Cartoons fame) and it's unique in it's playful, joyful approach to ballbusting.

Today I want to tell you about one of my favorite clips at Ballbusting Club: Killer Bees in: Slow Motion Kicks #2. Brittney treats poor Knave to a wonderful series of painful, hard kicks that are repeated in glorious, cringe-inducing ultra slow motion.

Here are a couple of screenshots to whet your appetite:





What's the name of the clip?
Killer Bees in: Slow Motion Kicks #2

How long is it?
5:38

Who is in this it?
Brittney and Knave (Brianne is making a short appearance in the beginning but she doesn't do any ballbusting)

What is it about?
This is one of the clips from Knave's old site Indestructible Nuts Gym, and it's one of the best. Brittney trains hard, and Knave can take it. Slow motion nut kicks have never looked better! :-))

Why is it one of my favorite clips at Ballbusting Club?
Jiggling nuts. Nuff said.

Why am I telling you this?
Because the Ballbusting Club is awesome. Join now! :-))


Full disclosure: I don’t profit from the site’s sales in any way. I’m just a huge fan, and I want it to be around for a very long  time! :-)) 

No comments: