Saturday, July 7, 2018

Best of the busts: June 2018



If you are a long time reader of this blog you are familiar with the ratings feature that enables you to leave feedback quickly and easily: At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

If you are not: Welcome! How good to see you! Look around and make yourself at home! If you've got any questions don't hesitate to leave a comment or email me at alex@ballbustingboys.org! :-))

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of June 2018:


https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2018/06/nut-shot-contest-at-skate-park-justin.html

Nut shot contest at the skate park
(Justin meets Leo)
average rating: 4.82/5 (17 votes)
https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2018/06/superstud-adrian-meets-logan.html
Superstud! (Adrian meets Logan)
average rating: 4.80/5 (30 votes)
https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-adventures-of-red-and-blues-poke.html
The adventures of Red and Blue's
Poke Balls:
Poke Balls War (written by ballboxing)
average rating: 4.80/5 (25 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of June 2018:
Boys just wanna have fun (36): 4.60 (10 votes)
Animated agony (5): 4.42 (12 votes)
Nadverts (13): 3.56 (9 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Taking a break: 5.00 (3 votes)
Yay! I had a wonderful, WONDERFUL vacation!

My personal pick:
Last month we had some really great stories written by readers, and I just can't pick a favorite.

The adventures of Red and Blue's Poke Balls: Poke Balls War (written by ballboxing) (your rating: 4.80 (25 votes)) and The adventures of Red and Blue's Poke Balls: Use Low Kick (written by ballboxing) (your rating: 4.47 (19 votes)) are unique and original and very exciting, and I hope that our reader ballboxing will come up with another sequel to finish the trilogy. :-))

And Captain's Cradle (written by Harry) (your rating: 4.59 (17 votes)) may just be the best wrestling story I have ever read. I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading stories that feature the characters that I created, and Harry did a fantastic job with Logan and his friends.

All three stories are among my all-time favorites, and I'm so happy that these two wonderful authors allowed me to publish them!

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of June 2018? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

2 comments:

Ballboxing said...

Thanks Alex, im very glad you liked the stories so much. It is always an honor to have my stories posted in your always cumworthy blog :3

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, ballboxing! And thank you very much for letting me post your awesome stories! The honor is all mine! :-))