Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Video links: Sack taps and dick slaps (6)



I'm pretty sure the hilarious pastime of sack tapping has been around for centuries. I'm sure John Adams and Thomas Jefferson smacked each other in the goolies a lot while they were writing the Declaration of Independence. A particularly nasty sack tap from Joseph Haydn on Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart inspired the latter to write the famous aria of the Queen of the Night for "The Magic Flute". And everybody knows that the sack tap war between Thomas Edison and Henry Ford led to the invention of the light bulb (hence the famous quote "I can't see you, He--- Arghgh, my nuts!" (T. Jefferson)).

Here are some more of my favorite video featuring (probably lesser known) guys smacking each other in the sacks.

Here is a wonderful ball tap on a stage. I wonder how it feels to get smacked in the gift basket while the world is watching...



The scene of interest is right in the beginning. No nuts get crunched after 0:25.

Sometimes a nut tap doesn't need to have a big audience or a big build up. Just a little sack whack between friends. I love the innocent question of the tapper: "Does it hurt?" - Well, what do you think?! You just slapped your buddy in the balls! And the victim's reaction: "You got my left nut." Well, look at the bright side: At least righty didn't suffer...


That wasn't the end of it, though. The victim got to have revenge on the tapper. Aww, isn't that nice?


Fishing may be one of the least exciting sports ever. A surprise nutshot sure adds some much-needed excitement, don't you think?


You know what's boring, too? School. Here are 6 seconds of boredom followed by 3 seconds of utter hilarity.


Finally, here are two compilations of guys whacking each others' nuts at school. I'm pretty sure they got an A in biology. (My favorite part: "You got me in the right testicle, you c**t!" at 1:35 in the second clip.)





What's your favorite video of guys suprising their friends with a nice sack tap? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

daaang that's a preppy school right there, wherever that is.

Alex said...

LOL. Thanks for your comment! :-))