Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer in the city 12: At the pool hall with George

I looked out the window. It was raining cats and dogs.

“We’ll have to change plans”, I sighed.

Chad nodded.

We had planned to shoot another episode of our Summer Special today. But there was no way we were going to be able to film outside. And it didn’t look like the weather was going to change anytime soon.

I sat down at my desk.

“Any ideas?” I asked Chad.

Chad shrugged and walked to the kitchen. “I’m gonna smoke a cigarette…”

I sighed.

Then I spotted a handwritten notice between the stacks of bills and documents on the desk. A name and a number.

“Chad?” I shouted.

“Huh?”

I read the number on the notice out loud. “Does that mean anything to you?”



Chad didn’t answer.

I repeated the number. “And there’s a name, too. Jake.”

Chad stood in the doorframe, taking a drag from his cigarette. He exhaled and his face lit up. “Jake. Yes. He called a couple of weeks ago. He’s the manager of a pool hall downtown.”

I raised my eyebrows. “A swimming pool?”

Chad chuckled. “Yeah, a swimming pool…”

I stared at him.

“Alex, come on… Not a swimming pool. Pool, billiard, snooker”, Chad grinned and pointed at the pool table that was standing in the back of the studio.

We hadn’t used it since our very first day of shooting.

“A pool hall”, I said. “What did he want?”

Chad shrugged. “I don’t remember.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Great.”

Chad rolled his eyes and went back into the kitchen. “Why don’t you just call him?”

I did.

A couple of hours later, we were standing in front of Jake’s pool hall. It was still raining.

Chad had brought the camera equipment.

I looked at my watch. It was ten p.m.

When I looked up again, I saw George walking towards as, a big smile on his handsome face. He was 23 years old, an actor friend of Danny’s. He looked hot, wearing jeans and a tight white shirt with some kind of ornaments on it. He was carrying an umbrella, but his curly blond hair was a bit wet.

“Hi”, I said.

“I’m ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille”, George grinned and shook my hand.

I chuckled.

Chad opened the door and we went inside the pool hall.

It was a big room with four pool tables, chairs and stools. Apparently we weren’t the only ones searching for a nice, dry place. The room was filled with people, mostly young men, a couple of girls, most of them didn’t seem to be older than 30. The air was filled with chatter, laughs, music and the clicking sound of cue balls hitting each other.

A tall, lean guy with black hair walked towards us.

“Hi, I’m Jake”, he said and smiled. He was in his early thirties, looking handsome and relaxed. He had a pleasant voice with a slight Southern accent. “You must be Alex”, he said and held out his hand to George.

“I’m Alex”, I smiled and shook his hand.

“Oh, sorry, I---“

“No problem”, I interrupted him. “That’s Chad. And this is George, our star for tonight…”

Jake grinned. “Pleased to meet you.” He looked at George. His gaze went down and stopped at George’s crotch. He whistled.

George blushed. His jeans did very little to conceal his most prominent asset, his fat dick and extra large nuts. He truly was a blessing for our website and a welcome addition to our roster of models. Along with Zach and Cal, he was the go-to-guy for larger-than-life genitals…

Jake smiled at George and nodded.

George smiled uneasily and looked at me.

“Follow me”, Jake said. “I’ll get you a drink.”

He turned around and walked to the bar. We followed him.

Jake leaned over the bar and grabbed an unmarked bottle of clear liquid.

“Want a shot?” he asked and poured four glasses without waiting for our response.

He handed us the drinks and we emptied them.

I grimaced at the bitter taste.

“Thanks”, I said hoarsely.

“Hey”, Jake shouted.

The guests turned their heads to look at him. The noise died down. Over the loudspeakers, some girl band sang an uptempo ballad.

“Tonight is entertainment night”, Jake grinned. He pointed at George. “And this is our entertainment…”

The crowd erupted in cheers.

George blushed and shyly waved at the crowd of roughly four dozen people.

I smiled at him reassuringly.

Chad was holding his camera and started to film.

George inhaled deeply. “Alright, let’s go”, he said in a low voice.

He walked up to one of the large pool tables and climbed on top.

Standing on the table, he stripped off his clothes and revealed his tightly packed white briefs. His ample nuts and big dick were outlined in the thin fabric. He grabbed his crotch and shouted,

“Come on, guys, who has the balls to challenge me to a game of pool?”

I looked at Chad, puzzled by George’s attitude.

Chad raised his eyebrows and shrugged. “He’s an actor.”

“Yeah, but he knows he has weak balls, especially after the training weekend…”

“He seems to be pretty confident”, Chad chuckled.

I nodded.

“Sit down on the table, get your nuts cracked by the pool balls. Whoever lasts the longest, wins.

Jake has promised that he’ll give the winner 100 $!” George shouted and looked at Jake.

Jake opened his mouth, then he shut it again and nodded.

“Come on”, George shouted when – not particularly unpredictably – nobody volunteered…

“One guy!” George grabbed the bulging package in his briefs and grinned. “Who has the balls?”

Suddenly, a girl lifted her hand and shouted. “Here, my boyfriend will do it.”

The young guy standing next to her gasped. “What?” He was probably eighteen years old, not very tall, with short blond hair. “You---“

“He’ll do it”, the girl repeated.

The crowd cheered with approval.

“Nononono”, the boy said. “I’m not---“

“Come on”, the girl said sharply. “You need the money, don’t you?”

“I---“

“I’ll give you a proper reward, too,” the girl grinned and grabbed her boyfriends crotch.

The boy gasped again.

“If you bring home the money”, the girl added.

“Alright”, the boy whispered hoarsely and cleared his throat. “Alright.”

The girl grinned.

“Come up here”, George said.

Jake winced when the young guys was standing next to George on the pool table. “He could have taken off his shoes”, he mumbled.

“Alright, what’s your name?” George asked the guy with the short black hair.

“Kyle”, he said in a low voice.

“Kyle,” George smiled. “Strip to your underwear. Show us what you got…”

The crowd roared with approval.

Kyle blushed and awkwardly stripped. He had a pale, skinny body and wore some skimpy briefs with pictures of Donald Duck on them. He seemed to have outgrown them, though, because they were bulging with his ample package that seemed far too big for his skinny body.

The crowd cheered.

Kyle smiled and scratched his head.

His girlfriend grinned proudly.

“Alright”, George shouted. “Everyone who wants a shot at our balls pays 5 $ to Jake.”

Jake grinned.

There was a lot of noise while the guests took out their wallets and gave the money to Jake.

When everyone had given Jake the money, the manager grinned. “42 guys!”

Kyle gulped. “42”, he whispered.

George looked a bit insecure for a split-second, then he smiled again.

”You go first”, George said and told Kyle to sit down on the table.

Kyle blushed and complied reluctantly.

“You’re winner”, his girlfriend smiled at him.

“Wait”, George said and reached for Kyle’s crotch.

Kyle stared at him, his eyes wide open.

George pulled the waistband of his briefs down, exposing Kyle’s limp dick and hefty balls, and tucked it beneath Kyle’s sack.

Kyle gulped.

His naked balls were lifted up a bit, waiting to be smashed by the first cue ball.

“Grab his legs”, George said to two big guys who were standing next to him.

The two guys looked like giants next to skinny Kyle. They grinned and grabbed Kyle’s ankles.

Kyle blinked.

The crowd was standing around the pool table.

“Come on”, George said. “Rack ‘em…”

A tall, red haired guy grabbed the cue stick and grinned.

He placed the cue ball on the table and prepared to strike the ball at Kyle’s valuables.

The crowd watched in silence.

Kyle looked at his girlfriend who smiled gently.

Then the red haired guy hit the ball, sending it with high speed across the table where it collided with Kyle’s naked nuts with a dull thud.

Kyle grunted and doubled over.

The crowd erupted in cheers.

Kyle moaned in pain.

The red haired guy grinned and handed the cue to the next one in line.

“Damn”, Kyle groaned.

George chuckled and stood behind Kyle, pulling his upper body back and holding his arms behind his back.

“Damn”, Kyle moaned again.

The skinny boy looked like he was about to puke.

The next cue ball hit his precious gonads dead-on, colliding with his naked marbles and causing

Kyle to scream and struggle against the big guys holding his ankles.

With a solid thud, the third cue ball crashed into Kyle’s nuts.

Kyle’s eyes widened and he let out a high-pitched scream.

The crowd clapped and cheered.

In the background, Justin Timberlake’s “Cry me a river” was playing over the loudspeakers, very 
appropriately.

Kyle coughed a couple of times but he had no time to recover since the next player was standing at the other end of the table, waiting for his chance to crack Kyle’s nuts.

The next cue ball came crashing into his manhood, hitting both of his balls dead-on with a loud smack.

Kyle winced and groaned in pain.

“You are doing great”, his girlfriend smiled.

“Ouch”, Kyle whispered, his face contorted with pain.

George chuckled.

Kyle proved to be a tough little fellow. He took nine more nut-shots, eight perfect hits to his exposed balls.

On the 14th hit, his eyes lost focus and he let out a long, wheezing moan that seemed to indicate that he had had enough…

His girlfriend didn’t agree though.

“One more”, she said sharply. “Come on, Kyle, one more. He won’t beat that.”

Skinny little Kyle coughed. “No”, he whispered, “Please, I---“

He was interrupted by a very well-placed shot in the nuts. The cue ball flattened his poor gonads against his bony pelvis and the crowd cheered in approval as Kyle’s eyes rolled back into his head and his body went limp.

The two big guys lifted his body off the table and set him down on the ground carefully.

Kyle whimpered in pain and immediately doubled over, curling up in the foetal position.

The guy who had fired the finishing shot grinned, and poked at Kyle’s crotch with the cue stick.

The people watching them laughed and cheered.

Kyle whimpered and sobbed.

“Kyle’s out”, Jake shouted. “After 15 hits. Now it’s your turn, George…”

The crowd cheered.

George grimaced. “I don’t know if I can beat that…” He grabbed the big package in his crotch and grinned sheepishly. “You know what? I give up. Kyle’s the winner.”

The guys surrounding him stared at him in disbelief.

Kyle was moaning in pain. He probably didn’t even realize that he had been tricked into taking 14 nutshots.

Kyle’s girlfriend was the only one who seemed to be quite happy. She walked over to Jake and held out her hand. “100 $…”

Jake shook his head and smiled. “No way.”

“Kyle won!”

Jake shook his head again. “I have 27 more guys who paid to fire a cue ball into some guy’s nuts.” He chuckled and turned to George. “And I guess that will be your nuts…”

George smiled weakly and gulped. “No, I told you, I---“

The two big guys lifted George off the ground and placed him on the pool table.

“No, I give, I---“

Jake grabbed the waistband of George’s briefs and yanked them off, ripping the fabric and letting George’s oversized meatballs bounce onto the table.

“Fuck”, George whispered. He broke out in a sweat, trying to convince the two big guys to let him go, but to no avail.

Jake grabbed George’s hands and tied them behind his back.

“Fuck”, George whispered again. He was pale as ashes.

The two big guys pulled his legs apart, exposing his tender nuggets.

“Fuck…”

27 guys stood in front of George, waiting patiently to take a shot at his nuts.

“Hey”, George tried to smile, “I mean, please, don’t---“

The first cue ball hit both of his oversized gonads and smashed them into his crotch.

George gagged.

The crowd cheered.

“Thank god he was at the training camp”, I said slowly.

Chad chuckled and zoomed in on George’s nuts right as the second ball came crashing into them.

“Oooohhh, Lefty”, someone shouted, drawing laughs from the rest of the group.

George’s eyes were opened wide and he screamed from the top of his lungs.

One after the other, all of them took a shot at his bulging nuts until George was reduced to a sobbing mess, held upright by Jake and the two big guys.

Kyle was standing next to the table, nursing his balls and grimacing in pain, watching George’s nuts get smashed into a pulp.

Only one guy was one guy left.

George was spent and tired. His balls had swollen considerably and their color had changed to a rather unnatural shade of red.

The guy grinned and poked George’s balls with the end of the cue.

George winced and groaned miserably.

“Careful”, someone chuckled. “You don’t wanna make them burst, do you?”

The guy laughed and lined up the cue ball, aiming for George’s swollen plums.

With admirable precision, the ball found its targets, crashing into the two sore nuggets and crunching them into George’s crotch.

George coughed. His eyes lost focus and he let out a whimpering sound.

“Okay”, Jake said. “End of show.”

The big guys let go of George’s ankles, allowing him to curl up in a ball on the table. He sobbed and cradled his aching gonads.

Jake pulled out some money out of his pocket and threw the bills onto the table. “Here, you win…”

George whimpered.

“Hey”, Kyle’s girlfriend said sharply. “What about Kyle?”

Jake shrugged. “He lost.”

Kyle smiled weakly. He was still naked except for his ridiculous briefs.

“Loser”, his girlfriend said and stormed out.

Kyle’s smile vanished.

Jake was counting the money that he had earned tonight. “110$”, he grinned. “I should do this more often.”

I looked at George. “I doubt you’ll get him to do it again…”

“We’ll see”, Jake grinned and walked to the bar.

Half an hour later, we left the bar.

George was limping between Chad and me, holding his crotch, his face a mask of pain.

“You gave everything”, I smiled.

“That didn’t go according to my plan”, George whispered.

I shrugged. “Doesn’t matter. It was fun…”

George groaned.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a cool story. I know you get more feedback from the fight stories, but your other stories are a welcome variation and add a lot to the characters. I think George should have shared some of the cash with Kyle, but I guess we're all assholes sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Are you planning for George to be the "new Zach"...the guy that's really easy to beat.
It seems that Zach will become a serious opponent soon (close match with David then beating Kev). I think it's good to have one easy victim in the group.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments!

@ anonymous (1):
I agree with you. George should have shared. But I guess he had other things to think about... :-)

@ anonymous (2):
I like your "new Zach" idea. But I think Zach, George and Cal will have to share the burden of having the biggest balls, and the weakest... Zach winning against Kev doesn't mean he'll become strong every time. But I' not quite sure. I'll think about it.

Unknown said...

This story got me so hard! The thiught of being held down legs spread and bare naked balls bing exposed to busted! Would love to see this in video or even make it myself

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! I'd love to see the video if you ever decide to make it! :-))

Unknown said...

Love the thought of being forced down and legs spread apart and being ball busted while a girl watches

Cumbusted ballbag said...

I'll keep you posted if I do. If you know anybody that likes to bust a pair of vulnerable and exposed balls let me know lol I happen to have a plump and juicy pair that are aching to be busted!

Cumbusted ballbag said...

I agree with you all the way! So arousing! She should have paid to take a shot at those vulnerable and exposed balls as well!

Cumbusted ballbag said...

Who wants to help me reenact this? Anybody?