Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sammy the ball doctor: Treating Zach


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.


Featured in this story: Sammy and Zach (click for pictures)

We were standing in my doctor friend’s practice again to film the fifth episode of our “Sammy the ball doctor” series.

Sammy, the 18 year old protagonist, had already put on his doctor’s coat. He was tall and lanky, his red hair cut short, with green eyes and some cute freckles on his handsome face.

“This is the last episode?” he asked me while playing with the stethoscope that was hanging around his neck.

I shrugged. “I don’t know.” I showed him the envelope that I was holding in my hands. “This is the last diagnosis I have prepared. Maybe, if I can come up with some new ones, we’ll have a second season…”

Sammy smiled and nodded. “Think of something. I like being a doctor…”

I laughed. “I’ll see what I can do…”

The premise of our series was simple: A patient comes to Doctor Sammy and is treated to a special therapy that inevitably includes busting the poor patient’s balls…

So far, the patients had been played by our brave actor Danny, my cameraman Chad, identical twins 
Michael and Will, and geeky cum-addict Simon.

Today, it was 20 year old frat guy Zach’s turn to make a guest appearance on the series.



When I had approached Zach for the role, I had expected him to be reluctant. He had endured quite some torture in the last weeks, and I was afraid he might turn us down. But, being the unabashed exhibitionist that he is, Zach had jumped at the chance to show his memorable equipment once again.

Now he was standing in front of the mirror, admiring his handsome face. He was wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

He had short blond hair and blue eyes, and, even while being fully clothed, his body looked absolutely hot. He was lean, yet muscular, and one could tell that he was working out on a regular basis, keeping his body in perfect shape without putting on too many muscles.

His greatest asset, of course, was his awe-inspiring genitalia. He had a perfectly formed landmark-sized cock and two large, low hanging balls. Unfortunately, those oversized testicles of his had the tendency to collapse quite easily and give up their juice. We had tried to overcome this by letting Zach absolve some training sessions, but that hadn’t helped much.

I was looking forward to seeing if he would stand his ground while receiving therapeutical treatment from the hands of Sammy…

My cameraman Chad was standing behind the camera.

I walked over to Zach and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and grinned.

“You look great”, I said.

“I do, don’t I?” Zach smiled.

I gave him the envelope.

He opened it and read.

When he had finished, he laughed and shook his head. “You’re kidding, right?”

I raised my eyebrows and grabbed the piece of paper. “Well, it’s the last ‘diagnosis’. The other ‘patients’ have each drawn one by chance. This is the last one. You’ll have to deal with it…”

Zach shook his head and chuckled.

I handed him the piece of paper.

“You’re kidding”, Zach mumbled.

I shrugged. “Everyone ready?”

Sammy was standing in the middle of the practice, right next to the gynaecological chair that Chad had brought. He nodded.

“Ready”, Chad said.

I looked at Zach.

“You must be kidding”, he mumbled and walked out the door.

“Remember”, I shouted. “Stay in character. That’s the most important thing.”

Zach nodded and closed the door behind him.

I walked behind Chad. “Action!”

Zach knocked on the door.

Sammy pretended to disinfect the gynaecological chair and cleaned it with a rag. “Come in”, he said.

The door opened and Zach entered the room, closing the door behind him.

Sammy smiled at him and shook his hand. “Hi, I’m Doctor Tuffnutz.”

Zach gritted his teeth in order not to laugh out loud.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Chad.

Chad grinned.

“I thought we had abandoned that cheese name”, I whispered to my camerman.

Chad shrugged.

I sighed.

“Hi, Doctor Tuffnutz”, Zach grinned. “I’m Zach.”

Sammy nodded. “How can I help you?”

Zach shrugged and looked at me.

I gesticulated wildly to make him go back into character.

Zach rolled his eyes and said in a bored voice. “Doctor, my balls are too small.”

Sammy laughed. He quickly regained his composure and cleared his throat. “They are?”

Zach shrugged. “My girlfriend says they are.”

“That’s a serious problem”, Sammy grinned. “Let’s have a look…”

Zach sighed and took off his t-shirt, revealing his muscular chest and defined abs. Then he took off his boots and placed them on the ground. He unbuttoned his jeans, pulled them down over his socked feet and let them fall to the ground.

Sammy watched him, a slight smile on his face.

Finally, Zach slowly pulled down his briefs. His imposing cock was semi-hard and sprung up, swinging in front of his dangling eggs. He pulled his briefs down to his knees and grinned at Sammy, looking like he expected a compliment for his impressive equipment.

Zach weighed his large balls in his right hand. “What do you say, doctor?”

Sammy cleared his throat. “They are… small…”

Zach raised his eyebrows.

“I can see why your girlfriend complained about their size”, Sammy grinned. “They are… tiny…”

Zach let go his balls, letting them swing below his dick.

Sammy bent over and grabbed Zach’s nuts with both of his hands, tentatively closing his palms around the meaty globes and pressing his thumbs into the tender flesh.

Zach’s lips twitched.

Sammy let go of Zach’s danglers and slapped them playfully.

Zach winced.

“No problem, I think I know how I can help you”, Sammy said cheerfully.

Zach nodded. “Alright.”

Sammy pointed at the gynaecological chair. “Get in there”, he smiled and turned around.

Zach took off his briefs and climbed into the chair.

While he laid his legs into the holders, Sammy reached into a drawer and produced a couple of straps.

Zach was in the chair now, half-sitting, half-lying, his legs spread wide apart and his juicy balls dangling between his thighs.

When Sammy held up the straps, Zach looked at him in bewilderment. “Why---“

“For your own safety”, Sammy said and began tying Zach’s left leg to the holder. “It might hurt a little…”
Zach frowned.

Sammy tied both of his legs to the holders and fastened Zach’s arms to the armrests.

Zach looked uncomfortable. He tried to pull his arms out, but they were held tight.

Sammy looked at the young stud in the chair in front of him and smiled. He rubbed his hands and said, 
“Alright, so your balls are too small…” He grabbed both of Zach’s legs and pushed them apart, forcing Zach into a very uncomfortable position that almost resembled a full split.

Zach yelped in pain. “Doctor, that---”

Sammy clicked his tongue and fastened Zach’s legs. “Trust me…”

Zach grunted.

“Where were we?” Sammy said. Then he looked at Zach’s nuts that were dangling vulnerably right in front of him. “Oh, yes, of course…”

Sammy grabbed Zach’s balls, trapping his left nut and his right nut in each of his hands.

Zach inhaled sharply.

“We want to enlarge your nuts”, Sammy grinned and squeezed hard.

Zach shrieked.

Sammy nodded mock-seriously and continued to squeeze Zach’s oversized babymakers, squishing both of his large balls alternately, making Zach moan in pain.

Sammy let go of Zach’s balls and took a step back. “I’m trying to induce a swelling”, he explained, causing Zach’s eyes to open wide. “But I think we’ll have to use a more efficient…” Sammy brought his leg back and, with a nauseating slapping sound, kicked Zach’s nuts with his sneaker-clad foot. “…method.”

Zach screamed from the top of his lungs. He struggled against his restrains, but Sammy had done a good job. Zach wasn’t able to free himself, staying in his vulnerable position and yelling in pain.

Sammy nodded. “I guess we’ll have to do it again…”

He smiled at Zach apologetically and kicked his nuts once more. The toes of his foot collided with Zach’s ripe plums and drove them into his pelvis.

“Fuck!” Zach screamed. “Stop it! Stop it right now! I’m not gonna… This is… Stop it!”

Sammy raised his eyebrows and looked at me behind the camera.

I shrugged.

Sammy nodded and followed up with another hard kick to Zach’s precious marbles.

Zach’s eyes watered and he let out a high-pitched scream.

Sammy grimaced and rubbed his right ear. “Sorry, Zach”, he said. “This isn’t working. You’re giving me a tinnitus…”

Zach gasped. “Are you out of your mind? Let me go! This is… Fuck! Let me go! Now!”

Sammy ignored him and reached for Zach’s right foot. He pulled off his sock and let it dangle in front of Zach’s face.

Zach pulled his head away. “What are you… Let me go!”

Sammy chuckled and pulled off the other one of Zach’s socks.

“Open your mouth”, Sammy said with a smile.

Zach stared at him in disbelief. “Wha---“

Quickly, Sammy stuffed both of Zach’s socks into his mouth.

Zach grimaced when he tasted the flavor of his feet on his tongue. He let out a muffled scream.

“Shhh”, Sammy said and held his index finger in front of his mouth. Then he clenched his fist and sent a powerful punch to Zach’s testicles, catching his right nut dead on and flattening it against Zach’s body.

Zach let out a smothered yelp and writhed on the chair.

Sammy grimaced in mock-sympathy and punched Zach’s left nut hard.

Zach panted heavily. He was sweating all over his body.

Sammy sighed and punched Zach’s nuts a dozen times in rapid succession, alternately crushing Zach’s left nut and his right nut with his bony fists.

Zach groaned hoarsely.

“I think this works”, Sammy said with a serious nod. Then he continued punching Zach’s balls like a punching bag. Left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left.

Zach’s eyes watered and he whimpered in pain.

Sammy seemed to be satisfied with the results. He looked at Zach’s face.

Zach had almost succeeded in spitting out his dirty socks.

“Nononono”, Sammy smiled and stuffed them back into his mouth.

Zach whimpered.

Sammy reached down and held up Zach’s briefs, touching them only with his thumb and forefinger.

Zach watched him, his eyes wide open.

“Here”, Sammy said and put the briefs over Zach’s face so that his mouth was covered and he had no chance of spitting out his socks again.

Zach’s right eye was covered, too, but his left eye, widened in shock, stared at Sammy through the leg opening of the briefs.

He looked like the bastard child of the Phantom of the Opera and a Thanksgiving turkey.

Zach tried to protest, but with his mouth filled and his lips covered, nothing but muffled screams came from his mouth.

Sammy grinned and grabbed Zach’s balls. “They are larger already”, he grinned.

Zach whined.

Sammy took a step back and kicked Zach’s balls hard, his instep colliding with Zach’s tenderized nuts and driving them into his body.

Zach let out a high-pitched yelp.

“What’s this?” Sammy smiled and pointed at Zach’s dick that had grown fully hard and was pointing at the ceiling.

Zach looked down at his crotch with shock and terror in his eye.

“That’s quite an erection”, Sammy said and pulled Zach’s dick down and let it snap up and slap against Zach’s abs.

The tip of Zach’s dick was glistening with precum.

Sammy pulled the large meaty cock down again and rubbed his index finger over the moist head.

Zach moaned.

Sammy chuckled and punched Zach’s swollen balls with his fist.

Zach shrieked.

“Sorry”, Sammy said while playing with Zach’s dickhead again, “but if you cum now, it’ll ruin everything we have achieved so far…” He punched Zach’s nuts hard, hitting his left nugget dead-on. “Your balls are much bigger now…” Another punch, this time directed at Zach’s right ball. “…nice and swollen…” Once more, Sammy punched Zach’s right ball.

Zach was reduced to a sobbing mess. His cock twitched with every punch. Precum was running down its shaft.

“You know”, Sammy said slowly, grabbing Zach’s nutsac and yanking down, making his precious balls sink down to the bottom of the satchel, stretching its skin. “If you cum now, your nuts will get smaller again…”

Zach whimpered.

Sammy looked at the two large orbs inside Zach’s ballsac. He chuckled and playfully slapped them with the palm of his hand.

Zach’s body buckled. His cock twitched uncontrollably.

“No”, Sammy said. “Don’t cum.” He slapped Zach’s trapped balls again.

Zach’s dick twitched and his balls tried to pull up.

“No”, Sammy repeated and punched the two testicles hard.

Zach let out a muffled groan and his cock started to shoot.

“No”, Sammy said and punched Zach’s nuts, while his cock sent jets of hot, white cream through the air.

Zach writhed on the chair, moaning in pain.

Thick drops of cum landed on his body, in his hair, and on the ground next to him.

“No”, Sammy shook his head.

He let go of Zach’s nuts and took a step back.

Eyeing his target, Sammy shrugged and powered a forceful kick into Zach’s busy balls, smashing them hard and making Zach’s body go limp.

Zach’s dick was resting on his abs, creating a puddle of creamy cum near his navel.

The blond frat guy was breathing heavily, spent and exhausted.

“Alright”, Sammy said and pulled Zach’s briefs off of his face.

Zach’s face was wet with sweat and bright red. His eyes were filled with tears.

Sammy pulled the two socks out of Zach’s mouth.

Zach coughed.

“Fuck”, he groaned.

“It’s okay”, Sammy said. “I think your girlfriend will be satisfied.” He pointed at Zach’s crotch.

Zach looked down and groaned.

His sac was red, swollen and smeared with cum.

“Sammy”, Zach growled, “you---“

“Doctor Tuffnutz”, Sammy interrupted him.

Zach blinked. “Doctor, you---“

“Are you satisfied, Zach?” Sammy smiled.

Zach groaned.

Sammy untied his arms and his legs, letting Zach get out of the chair.

Zach doubled over and massaged his aching gonads.

“Are you satisfied?” Sammy repeated.

Zach glared at him. He turned around and looked at me.

I gesticulated for him to stay in character.

Zach frowned. “Thank you, doctor”, he said slowly. “My girlfriend will be very happy.”

Sammy smiled. “I’m glad I could help you. It wasn’t that bad, was it?”

Zach groaned and turned to go.

“Your clothes”, Sammy said.

Zach ignored him and walked out naked, closing the door behind him.

“Cut!” I yelled.

Sammy looked at me, biting his lower lip. “Do you think he is angry?”

I raised my eyebrows. “Maybe a little…”

Sammy grimaced.

I opened the door and looked around to find Zach cowering on the floor.

“Everything okay?” I asked.

Zach moaned and massaged his naked balls.

“You were great”, I said and patted his shoulder.

Zach grunted something inaudible.

“You looked fantastic”, I smiled.

Zach looked up at me. “You think so?”

“Fantastic”, I repeated. “Hot, attractive, handsome, virile.”

Zach shot me a dubious glance.

“I mean it”, I said. “You gave a perfect performance.”

Zach’s face lit up. “You think so?”

“Absolutely. You’ll be a fan favourite!”

Zach thought about that. “Well, I did my best.”

“I noticed that…”

“Glad you liked it”, he smiled. Then he grimaced and rubbed his nuts again. “It was a difficult role…”

“You were born for it”, I said.

Zach nodded. “You’re right.”

“Thanks”, I said and gave his naked balls a quick squeeze.

Zach yelped.

I turned around and left him sitting on the floor.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. The more I get to know Zach, the more I like this character.
Where did you get this line from :
"He looked like the bastard child of the Phantom of the Opera and a Thanksgiving turkey."
This is great comedy !

Anonymous said...

This is a great series and should be continued if you care to. Perhaps changing the set-up around a bit may help. One example may be that the "doctor" does a group physical on a baseball team, or something along those lines.

Either way, job well done!

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that Zach was less submissive. I don't like the doctor series too much but this story was more entertaining.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the story!

@ anonymous (1):
In fact, it didn't take long to come up with that line, it seemed just right ;-)

@ anonymous (2):
I'm going to continue the series. Next month, Chad is going to go to his follow-up appointment.
I like your group physical idea! I'm gonna think of something! Thank you!

@ anonymous (3):
Yeah, I changed the plot a little bit after your feedback on the series. I'm glad it came out right...

BB_Daddy said...

Cocky guy deserved that! XD
Zach is my all time favourite in your story.
I really enjoy it when he get busted. :D

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, BB_Daddy! I'm glad you like Zach as much as I do... :-))

Carter said...

Did Zach not understand the premise of what he signed up for? Hot story though.
Also, did you ever write the one about a physical? That sounds hot.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Carter!

I guess Zach underestimated the situation he got himself in. He tends to do that sometimes… ;-)

As for the group physical: I started working on it back in 2009. Then things got really busy at my day job, and I didn’t write a word for nearly two years.

I still have those first couple of paragraphs as a draft – but, frankly, I got this ridiculous feeling that it’s jinxed, that if I touch it I’ll get hit by writer’s block or something will happen in my private life or my job that will stop me from writing once again. I know it’s really silly but I consciously avoid working on it. So I guess it’ll never be finished. But who knows…? :-)