Friday, August 29, 2008

Poll results: Special Guest Star?



We have a winner!

This month, we asked you to vote for the next Special Guest star. 153 people voted in the poll (Thank you!) and here are the results:

Zac Efron 51%
Justin Timberlake 35%
Daniel Radcliffe 28%
Ashton Kutcher 26%
Comedian Dane Cook 19%
American Idol's David Cook 5%
Tommy Lee 2%

So Zac Efron of "High School Musical" and "Hairspray" fame will come over to our studio!

There have been a couple of suggestions for the story: What is boils down to is that we're going to have big balled frat guy Zach, who doesn't particularly like Zac Efron, try to ballbust the actor-singer with the help of Kev and Ben. But David (as a fellow successful artist who sympathizes with Zac) and Danny (as a flat-out fan) defend him. What do you think?

I'm gonna try and write the story for in September, but I can't promise anything. It might very well be October until I'm finished... I'll do my best...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT, but instead of David, maybe somebody else, who, can, lets say, owe Danny a favor. (Note sure who that'd be, but I like Cal, but you'd probably have to write in him owe-ing Danny)

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I'll think about replacing David, I haven't made up my mind, yet...

Anonymous said...

I also think you should replace David.

Anonymous said...

I vote for David !

Anonymous said...

I vote against David.

Alex said...

Oh God, this is gonna be difficult... I'll think about it...

Anonymous said...

lol, poor Alex, so much pressure on you ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm also Anti-David

Anonymous said...

How could you not have David helping out when its Zach, Kev and Ben out to get Effron? Anyone but David and they would be creemed! You should totally keep David and have like a 3 on 3 thing and that could be an incredibly hot story. Im getting hard just thinking about it. :)

Anonymous said...

Sure hope Zac gets busted a couple of times. Would like to hear about his reaction! Maybe he gets jerked off too.

Anonymous said...

I think david is way to mean and arrogant. Needs to get his balls destroyed permanently (and I don't get off on castration) I just dont like stories with him.
I'd love to see Zac take a bunch of shots, but I also think it would be hot for him to come back and win!

Alex said...

Okay, I'll work on a solution.

@ anonymous (5):
I'm sorry you don't like David. But I don't think I'm gonna change him.

Anonymous said...

David should never change (I'm a big fan). So far he appears in 15 of your 200 stories so he doesn't dominate the site.
Question to all the David-haters : who do you propose instead ?

Alex said...

I agree with you. I think that he is very different from the other characters, so I'll keep him just the way he is... :-)