Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Poll results: Daily posts

 

Poll results (version 3) - artwork created by Champ

Since the start of the pandemic last year I tried to give you one post a day. Last month I asked you to tell me your opinion about the daily posts. 251 votes were counted. Thanks to everybody who took part in the poll!

And here are the results:

It's great! I come here (almost) every day. Keep it up!   41%
Meh. I prefer quality to quantity. Reduce the number of posts, increase the quality.   34%
It's okay. Frankly, I don't mind either way. Whatever works for you.   20.5 %
Oh, there's a post every day? I didn't notice.   3 %
Other   1.5 %
 
Of those who chose the "Other" option, some left individual messages, for example:

  • I don’t mind daily posts. I don’t care for reposts of old stories. They’re well archived and easily accessible. I’d rather get more new stories from you, Alex.
  • I miss getting new stories from Alex himself. As much as the content from others is great. Perhaps I’m just nostalgic. I don’t much care for reposts of old stories as I can search for those myself.

Thank you very much for your feedback! I really appreciate your opinion, and I will think about how to increase the quality of the blog posts. :-))

In a new poll this month I will ask you what kind of content you like best. I have a feeling that my original stories are not the main reason the majority of people come here any more, and I would like to get your opinion on that. :-))

No comments: