Sunday, February 14, 2021

One on one: Zach vs Logan (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Logan and Zach (click for pictures)

“Are we ready?” I looked at my team.

My cameraman Chad was fumbling with his camera and my new assistant Erik was sitting at my desk and working on the computer. Our prep guy and technician Vince had taken the day off to look for new ways to bust some balls. He had told me about an idea that sounded promising but it would take a bit of work.

Chad looked at me and nodded. “Ready to start.”

I looked at my watch. “I guess we can have a coffee before the guys arrive.”

It had been a while since we had our last fight between two of our models, and I was looking forward to it.

Today, 18 year old high school wrestler Logan would face off against 20 year old frat guy Zach. They were a great match and I knew we were going to get a great show. Both of them were extraordinarily handsome studs, blond with blue eyes. Zach was a bit taller and more muscular, and he had an undeniable advantage in the genital department… Logan had a nice, big cock and a fat pair of nuts – but in comparison to Zach, Logan’s assets fell short. Zach’s huge cock and his extralarge pair of juicy testicles were in a league of their own.

Read more

2 comments:

Candy Atkins said...

Nice blog thanks for postinng

Ginojaydenauthor said...

Hi Candy,

Happy that you are enjoying it!

Jimmy