Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Video links: Boys just wanna have fun (63)

 

What do you do when you are bored? These guys have a few ideas...

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring guys hitting each other in the nuts for fun.

Let's start with a short vid featuring a toy gun shot to the nuts. I love the way the package is held in position. 


Here's another short one. I hope he didn't break his phone. (He sure broke his buddy's balls...)

@patrick._.cole

The scriptures say that boys can feel this video around the globe... ##fyp ##nutshot ##beaned ##ouch ##mistakesweremade ##wasted

♬ original sound - Pat 😛

The next video is that you'd expect froma  group of teenagers. That it is a group of grown men playing this wonderful, painful variation of the bottle flip challenge made me laugh out loud. How awesome is that?


Here is a classic nutshot compilation from the year 2012. I wonder what these guys are up to nowadays. If they have kids (and it's a big if...) I bet they tell them never to try anything like this...


And finally we have not one but two videos of cheerful young men whacking each other in the genitals with a toy hammer. That's what I call fun!



What's your favorite video featuring guys hitting each other in the nuts for fun? Let us know by leaving a comment or by sending an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!


No comments: