Sunday, December 20, 2020

One on one: Zach vs. Kev (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: Kev and Zach (click for pictures)

Kev and Zach were sitting in the kitchen, smiling at me.

“Sorry”, I said. “Chad said he’ll be here any minute. He’s out shopping.”

Kev shrugged. The 20 year old jock was wearing grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt. He ran his hand through his brown hair and grinned, “I wouldn’t mind a soda.”

“Sure”, I said quickly and opened the fridge. “Coke?”

“Awsome”, Kev said.

“Same for you, Zach?” I asked.

Zach nodded.

Giving them the beverages, I sat down at the table.

There was a moment of silence while we all took a sip from our drinks.

Zach was 20 years old, just like Kev, with short blond hair, a handsome face and beautiful blue eyes. He was sitting with his legs spread apart, his left hand resting in his lap. His jeans were bulging at the crotch. From all the guys on our website, Zach had the most impressive equipment, a huge cock and a matching pair of fat nuts. And it looked like he had a boner right now. The outline of his dick – pointing to the right – and his extra large eggs was clearly visible. Absentmindedly, Zach ran the tip of his index finger over the head of his cock through the denim.

I wasn’ the only one who noticed.

Kev chuckled. “You horny?”

Read more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we getting any One on One stories soon?

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! I don't have a One on One story in the works right now, ut I'm sure there will be a new one next year. :-))