Monday, September 3, 2018

Best of the busts: August 2018



By now it has become a beloved tradition: Every month we look back at last month's posts and find out which ones have been rated best. How do weknow? Weeeeelll, whaddayaknow - there's an an awesome feature that enables you to leave feedback quickly and easily! At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

As always, many of you have left their votes and I encourage you to use the feature because it helps me understand which posts you like and which posts you don't like. Of course I'm always trying to make my readers happy, and you can count on my desire to give you more of the stuff you like and less of the stuff you don't like... :-)

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of August 2018:

http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2018/08/voltron-ballbusting-fiction-easing-pain.html
Voltron ballbusting fiction:
Easing the Pain
(written by ballboxing)
average rating: 4.86/5 (21 votes)
http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2018/08/spunk-o-gram-jake-meets-twins.html
Spunk-o-gram (Jake meets the twins)
average rating: 4.77/5 (13 votes)

http://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2018/08/voltron-ballbusting-fiction-more-than.html

Voltron ballbusting fiction:
More than Lion Brothers
(written by ballboxing)
average rating: 4.75/5 (12 votes)


The three top rated "Video links" posts of August 2018:
Boys just wanna have fun (37): 5.00 (4 votes)
R/C car vs. nuts (2): 5.00 (3 votes)
Self defense: 4.75 (4 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Interview with Ballbusting Bro Toby Springs: 5.00 (7 votes)
Toby Springs - natural born ballbuster: 4.38 (13 votes)
I think I've fallen in love with Toby Springs - he is so hot! If you haven't checked out Toby Ballbusting His Bro you're missing out... :-))

My personal pick:
I haven't seen a single episode of Voltron yet - but it feels like I know everything about Keith, Lance and Shiro thanks to our reader ballboxing. Voltron ballbusting fiction: Easing the Pain (written by ballboxing) (your rating: 4.86/5 (21 votes)) and Voltron ballbusting fiction: More than Lion Brothers (written by ballboxing) (your rating: 4.75/5 (12 votes)) are just awesome! I know that many of you want ballboxing to write another chapter of the saga - and I'm 100% with you on that. Ballboxing, are you listening? We want MORE! :-))

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of August 2018? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: