Monday, June 17, 2019

From the web: 11 Dads On the Worst Groin Shot They Ever Received From their Kids


Here is a wonderful article that I found on the website fatherly.com. It's called "11 Dads On the Worst Groin Shot They Ever Received From their Kids", and that's exactly what it is.

In the author's own words:
Much like sleepless nights and being touched by what always seem to be the stickiest hands all the time (why does it seem like kids always just finished a meal at Shoneys?), shots to the groin are a true rite of fatherhood. This, of course, is not news: Everything about little kids, from their flailing limbs to their flung toys are pretty much crotch level. Combine that with developing motor functions (and senses of humor) and your nethers are in the hot zone. It pays to be vigilant — and there are ways to defend your groin — but, believe us, if it hasn’t happened yet, your testicles will be smashed at some point. It’s a truth — and, as many dads can attest, one that leads to some pretty funny (and painful) stories. Like these eleven tales of testicular woe.
Every one of these eleven stories is hilarious and cute. Here are my favorites:


All Fun and Games...

“Yeah, so, my son learned the ‘…capital of Thailand’ game at school. If you’re not familiar, you go up to a guy and say, ‘Hey, what’s the capital of Thailand?’ Then, before he can answer, you say, ‘Bangkok!’ and hit him in the dick. He’s in sixth grade, so I’m not surprised, but he definitely came home one day and pulled it on me thinking it was hilarious. I dropped. He cracked up. So did my wife. But, when I recovered, we had to tell him that it’s not appropriate to play that game with an adult, especially your dad. Really, it’s not appropriate to play that game at all, but I’d be a hypocrite if I said I’d never gotten my friends with it when I was 12 years old.” – John, 36, North Carolina
 [...]
A Nerf Arrow Right on Bullseye

“Made the mistake of giving all of my old Nerf guns to my son. He would practice by shooting styrofoam cups off of this little target wall he set up, and he got really good. He and his brother would have Nerf battles all the time, and I always told them never to aim for the face. One time, I was walking across the kitchen and I caught some ‘friendly fire’ in the balls. It was one of those giant arrows, too. They both thought it was hilarious, but I almost threw up. Half from the pain, half from the shock.” – Robert, 43, California
Click here to read the full article: "11 Dads On the Worst Groin Shot They Ever Received From their Kids" on fatherly.com

From the same author: "How to Defend Your Groin From Babies, Toddlers, and Little Kids" on fatherly.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

accidental ballbusting from kid? sounds like a hot story idea

Alex said...

LOL! Thanks for your comment! :-))

Anonymous said...

Makes me want another story with the twins and their favorite cousin haha

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! :-))

Anonymous said...

Very hot im waiting with impatience

Anonymous said...

Its better to encourage the kid to hit there, boxing bulge in boxer briefs or generally make normal to hit in the dad balls.if you are lucky your kid might ruin your manhood

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments, guys! :-))

Anonymous said...

I'd love to read a story about kids dominating their dad through ballbudting. Please write one!!

Alex said...

Thanks for your Comment! I have found that I don‘t feel comfortable with writing about kids but I‘ll see if I can come up with an intergenerational plot for a story - son, dad and granddad maybe? :-))