Monday, June 3, 2019

Best of the busts: May 2019


A little while ago I installed a new feature so that you can leave feedback quickly and easily. At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).
I believe in the ratings system - even though some people abuse it for whatever reason: Lately, one reader has been spamming our BallbustingBoys.org Original Video posts with one star ratings. I can't do anything about it (well, I could just abandon the rating system but I don't want to do that), so here's my appeal to said reader: Send me an email. Tell me what's bothering you so we can talk about it. My email is alex@ballbustingboys.org, and I'm always open for an honest conversation. To everybody else I say: Please take the ratings of BallbustingBoys.org Original Video posts with a grain of salt.

Okay now, let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of May 2019:





https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2019/05/fun-and-games-nut-sack-tug-of-war.html
Fun and games: 
Nut sack tug-of-war
average rating: 4.69/5 (13 votes)

https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2019/05/stoners-boners-beats-and-balls-pete-and.html
Stoners, boners, beats and balls
(Pete and Mike meet Leo)
average rating: 4.31/5 (16 votes)

https://ballbustingboys.blogspot.com/2019/05/chastity-fuck-wrestling-wyatt-meets.html
Chastity fuck wrestling
(Wyatt meets Zach and Logan)
average rating: 4.15/5 (20 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of May 2019:
Corn nuts: 5.00 (4 votes)
Boys just wanna have fun (44): 5.00 (4 votes)
XXX (17) - Firefox Edition: 4.43 (7 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Interview with ballbusting newbie Elis Ataxxx: 3.31 (16 votes)
(see above for a little context on the rating)

BallbustingBoys.org Original Videos: 

"Last man standing" - Info and trailer: 3.31 (13 votes)
"Last man standing" - Extended tailer: 3.11 (9 votes)
Elis Ataxxx - ballbusting virgin no more: 2.77 (13 votes)
"Toby's ballbusting workout" - Your opinion: 2.75 (8 votes)
(see above for a little context on the rating)

My personal pick:
This month, my personal pick isn't a story post. In my honest opinion, "Last man standing" is one of the best videos we have shot so far, and I am very proud of my editing the little video interview with Elis Ataxxx: Elis Ataxxx - ballbusting virgin no more (your rating: 2.77 (13 votes) - see above for a little context on the rating). I think it turned out pretty great. :-))

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of May 2019? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: