Thursday, December 7, 2017

Best of the busts: November 2017


Your feedback matters. One of the easiest ways to let me know your opinion if you don't have the time to write an email or a comment is the 5 star ratings feature that you find at the bottom of each post. It allows you to rate it on a scale from 1 star (awful) to 5 stars (excellent). It just takes a second.

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of November 2017:


average rating: 4.78/5 (37 votes)
average rating: 4.78/5 (23 votes)
average rating: 4.05/5 (21 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of November 2017:
Boys just wanna have fun (32): 4.67 (6 votes)
Ooops (3): 4.38 (8 votes)
XXX (8): 4.33 (6 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Poll results: What kind of ballbusting stories do you like?: 4.33/5 (3 votes)
You may ask: What's special about this post? Well, it happens to be blog entry number 1,000 on this blog. Yay!

Champ's artwork:
Alex: 5.00 (12 votes)
Simon: 4.67 (6 votes)

My personal pick:
I know that many of you are not huge fans of the Man vs. nature series. The ratings tell a clear story:
Part 1 - your rating: 3.66 (41 votes)
Part 2 - your rating: 2.69 (36 votes)
Part 3 - your rating: 3.07 (27 votes)
Part 4 - your rating: 3.19 (32 votes)
It seems to be a "love them or hate them" kind of thing - and I get it: the stories are very different from the rest of the stuff on this blog. That said, I loved writing them with my co-author OMBStories, and I'm glad we did it.

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of November 2017? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: