Sunday, May 14, 2023

Update: This Week's Stories and Video's and Lenny's Blog he has written another great tale!

 




These are my plans for this week. After this I don’t have anything scheduled, but I will try to finish some of my stories for the following week.

 

If you have time please go to Lenny’s Twisted Words:

Lenny's Blog (lennystwistedwords.blogspot.com)


He has a new story and it’s really good. His writing as always is stellar and top notch, and he served everyone another delight!

 

Have a good week Ball Busting Boys Community!



 

~Jimmy


4 comments:

Lenny Bennu said...

Thank you so much for the shout-out! Keep up the good work, Jimmy.

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Hi Lenny,

You as well, man! Looking forward to the sequel. And I bet loads of others are too!


Sincerely,

Jimmy

Русский Парень said...

Привет, Джимми. Прости, что на русском. Я бы хотел написать с тобой совместную историю

Anonymous said...

Love your stories Kenny! Your blog is a great find. Reg