Saturday, August 13, 2022

Beaten Eggs Blog created by Дарксторм Десептикон (blogsport name: Russian Guy)

 


Good morning everyone, 




I am very happy to share that is  Дарксторм Десептикон (Russian Guy) is running his own ballbusting sight. Russian guy (nickname) has created three stories so far about the world of Percy Jackson. 

Beaten eggs: June 2022 (nutshotsboy.blogspot.com)

His stories are:

Adventures of the balls of the heroes of Olympus. Part 1.


We don't often have new writers jump onto the scene and start their own blog. If you have time please take some time to read and comment on his work!


Sincerely,


Jimmy


7 comments:

Русский Парень said...

Thank you so much, I hope you like my stories

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

I enjoyed them, and I hope that other readers get a chance to read your stories too!

Sincerely,

Jimmy

Thank you for letting me post your website here for others to check out! When Alex is back, I will ask him to put your name and website on our list of BB sites that we follow.

Anonymous said...

We are waiting for more.
A Russian парень/reader.

Anonymous said...

yeah these are pretty good

Русский Парень said...

I would like to hear from you your suggestions on how to kick the balls of the characters in my stories

Русский Парень said...

Jimmy, I'd like to talk to you by email

GinoJaydenAuthorJimmy said...

Hi!

Pyccknn,

I’ll send you an email today!

Sincerely,

Jimmy