Thursday, August 6, 2020

Auditions – round 2: Ian vs. Len (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

Previous parts:
Placing the ad


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Today was the final day for the second round in our Auditions. We were looking for a new model for our website. Sixteen guys had applied. Eight had been defeated in the first round. After tonight’s fight, there would be four guys left.

Ian grinned at me and adjusted his crotch in his cargo pants. “Last time was fun…”

I chuckled. “Yeah, well, it took only one kick to defeat your opponent.”

Ian grinned and nodded. “Fun.”

“And you got to fuck Xander’s boyfriend”, I smiled.

“Yeah”, Ian said dreamily. “The little blond slut…”

“Well”, I said. “I guess today will be more difficult. And probably without the sex.”

Ian raised his eyebrows.

“You know”, I continued smiling. “Your opponent tonight is quite a guy.”

My cameraman Chad walked past us and chimed in, “He has balls of steel.”

Read more

No comments: