Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sammy the ball doctor: Treating the twins (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

Featured in this story: Sammy and the twins (click for pictures)

Sammy was standing in the hallway talking to the twins Will and Michael.

I nudged my cameraman Chad’s shoulder and grinned: “He really does look like a doctor, doesn’t he?”

Chad stopped fumbling with the camera and shrugged. “I don’t know. He’s wearing a white coat and he has a stethoscope. But he’s at least 15 or 20 years younger than any real doctor I’ve ever met…”

“You’re still resentful cause Sammy did quite a good job treating your nuts, right?”

Chad shrugged again and returned to fumbling with the camera.

I chuckled and looked at the three models again.

Sammy, the tall 18 year old red-haired skaterboy, laughed and playfully slapped Will’s groin.

Will did a comical reaction, opening his mouth wide, crossing his eyes, grabbing his crotch, and bringing his knees together.

Sammy and Michael laughed out loud.

Chad looked up from the camera and nodded at me.

“Okay, let’s go”, I said and walked over to the guys.
 

No comments: