Sunday, August 9, 2020

One on on: Kev vs. Nate (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.
Note: This story contains extensive foot domination.


Featured in this story: Kev (click for pictures)

“I’m a little bit surprised”, Nate said, taking a sip of coffee. The tall, 26 year old guy looked at me and chuckled. “I guess I didn’t expect you to want me back.”

I shrugged. “It’s not my decision, Nate.”

He nodded. The handsome guy with the auburn hair and the sparkling green eyes was dressed casually, wearing jeans, a dark green t-shirt and sneakers. The crotch of his jeans was bulged considerably.

“You aren’t exactly popular with our members, Nate”, I continued, smiling apologetically. “When we asked them to vote for their favourite models, you came in last place with 1% of the votes. I think there was just one member who cast a vote for you. Otherwise you might have ended up with zero percent. They don’t like you.”

We were sitting on the couch in the studio.

Nate smiled weakly. “Thanks”, he said sarcastically. He grabbed his crotch and looked at me. “Is it because of…” He gave his package a light squeeze. “… those?”

I shrugged. “I guess.”

Nate let go of his groin and took another sip from his cup.

I looked at his crotch. There wasn’t anything unusual visible now. But I had seen Nate naked for a couple of times. He had a rare condition called triorchidism. In plain language: He had three nuts inside his ballsac. They were three fully functional testicles, all of them well-formed and quite large. And Nate was quite proud of them.

Read more

No comments: