Sunday, September 1, 2019

Leo's sleepover: The morning after (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!

 Previous parts:
Arrangements
Leo's sleepover

Warning: Can contain traces of cum. And extensive footplay.

Featured in this story: LeoSammy and Tristan (click for pictures)

When I woke up the next morning, I smiled, thinking about last night.

Cute skaterboys Tristan and Sammy had surprised their buddy Leo with a very special birthday party. They had allowed him to have fun their bodies – and Leo had made good use of them, sticking his feet into his friends’ faces, making them lick his toes, trampling them, and abusing their balls.

Leo had given most of his attention to Sammy, the cute redhead, who didn’t seem too pleased about the treatment he had received.

Now, Sammy was sleeping next to me on his sleeping pad.

I turned to the other side where Leo was lying, his buddy Tristan next to him.

Leo had his back towards me, his feet near my face.

I heard a soft moan, followed by a slurping sound.

I raised my eyebrows.

Lifting my head a bit, I glanced over and saw that Leo and Tristan were sucking each other’s cocks.
Leo’s fat, hard member was stuffed deep into Tristan’s mouth, his own lips wrapped around Tristan’s big dick, circling the mushroom head with his lips.

Tristan had his eyes closed, deep-throating Leo’s large cock, bobbing his head back and forth.

Leo giggled, sucking on Tristan’s dick, eliciting soft moans from his blond friend.

Obviously, they were trying not to wake us up, but their moaning got louder and louder.

Tristan’s cock slipped out of Leo’s mouth, leaving a trail of precum on the black haired skater’s lips.

Leo grabbed Tristan’s cock and started jerking it feverishly, occasionally kissing the head of his friend’s dick.

Tristan moaned and continued blowing Leo’s dick, increasing the pace.

“Come on”, Leo whispered, “Give me your load before the others wake up…”

Read more

No comments: