Monday, June 30, 2008

New poll: Girls in m/m ballbusting stories?



Since there have been a few complaints about the role of girls in my stories, I'd like you to tell me your view in this month's poll.

So far, I have girls have been mentioned (e.g. the guys' girlfriends or dates), they have been present (e.g. in Parker's "Summer in the city" adventure or - in a more naughty way - in Spring Break diary 4) and in one or two cases, they have taken part in the action (e.g. the brief mention in Ryan goes down).

As a writer, I like those opportunities to use girls to attribute a certain sexual power or lust to the guys (and I like the idea of those virile, horny guys getting their nuts cracked...), but I don't know what you think.

Please vote in the poll - I'm very curious about your opinion...

Thanks!

2 comments:

Оро said...

Girls should be present as observers or participants in the male bb, it's very hot when the pvd chewing eggs are beaten off by a more dominant male, and the girl is watching with interest.

GinoJaydenAuthor said...

Hi Opo,

There was a story written very recently with a girl participant by Reg. That story is Chris and His Very Personal Trainer. Its a great story, and Carla is a fantastic character in the story.

Sincerely,

Jimmy