Sunday, September 29, 2019

One on one: Zach vs. David (revisited)

Since more than half of our readers discovered this blog less than five years ago I thought it would be nice to re-introduce some older stories for those who didn't catch them when they were first published. Enjoy!


Warning: Can contain traces of cum.

Featured in this story: David and Zach (click for pictures)

David stormed into the studio. “Okay, let’s start. Where is he?”

I looked at him.

The 19 year old dancer was looking hot. He was wearing close-fitting black trousers, a grey jacket and a simple white shirt with black leather shoes.

He ran his hand though his black hair and raised his eyebrows. “Where is he?”

“Hi, David”, I said. “Zach should be here any minute.”

David looked at his watch. “He is late.”

I shrugged.

I looked at Chad who was fumbling with the camera.

“We’re gonna begin as soon as he arrives”, I said.

David rolled his eyes. He was an arrogant bastard. I had seen him bust his brother’s balls a couple of times, each time taking malicious glee in his brother’s misery and mocking him without any sign of mercy. And he had cracked my nuts, too. So I wasn’t very fond of him, to put it mildly. But he proved to be consistently popular with our viewers, so I had asked him to participate in a one on one fighting session with Zach, a 20 year old frat boy with good looks and a more than impressive set of low-hanging bull balls and a cock that probably most bulls would be happy to call their own…

“If he isn’t here within three minutes, I’m gonna leave”, David said and took off his jacket. He looked at his watch. “Three minutes.”

Read more

No comments: