Sunday, December 28, 2008

Memory Lane 12

The last months have been pretty exhausting for me, so I’m gonna take a short break. I won’t be posting any new stories from the 25th to the 5th of January. Instead – like I did in September – I’ll remind you of older stories that might be worth revisiting.

If you have any feedback, any suggestions for new stories, let me know. I’ll be checking the comments and my email account regularly. Thank you for understanding!

Caught in the act

Danny's girlfriend cheats on him - with his own brother David! Danny catches the two having sex in his appartment.
It's quite a brutal story and it features graphic depictions of straight sex. After I wrote it, I have to admit that I was hesitant about bringing David back because - in my mind - it was pretty much impossible to bring the relationsship between the brothers back to normal. In the end, I decided to try writing a story that features David without his brother (One on one: Parker vs. David) before having the two of them meet again...

No comments: