Thursday, December 4, 2008

Charity Nutshot Festival – any thoughts?

I have to admit that I’m not at all happy with the Charity Nutshot Festival stories. It seemed a good idea at the time, but somehow it doesn’t work out the way I wanted it to… It’s one of the rare instances where I published the first (admittedly very lame) set-up without knowing where to go with it. And now I’m stuck…

Now I need your opinion: Do you want me to continue the story? Do you have any ideas that might be interesting? Or do you think that I should just move on? I’m not sure. I guess if I stop the story, there will be one final part to wrap things up…

What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not wrap up the storyline with a segment where the money raised is presented to the charity? You never told us which charity it was going to, but given the right organization, that could make things interesting!
You could also combine and award ceremony with a few more nut shots to the players.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Alex said...

Thank you, bbmal! I'll see what I can do!

Anonymous said...

ell, the story kinda seemed flaccid to me (no pun intended), so I saw wrap it up and move on.

Alex said...

I guess you are right... I'm gonna think of something... Thanks for your feedback!