Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mails?



Today I received a couple of emails that were sent to me by a reader - in June! I don’t know why they didn’t reach me. Maybe it’s my email provider, maybe it’s the reader’s. Maybe it's the eternal mystery of the Unfathomable Web... I don't know if this is an isolated case or if there are any other emails that were sent but didn't make it to my mailbox (I did receive other lots of emails since June)...

I answer every email that I get. No exceptions. So if anybody sent me a mail and didn’t get a reply, please try to send it again or tell me in the comments section and I’ll provide you with another email address.

As you know, I value every idea and every suggestion. It’s what keeps me going. This blog would have been dead a long time ago if it wasn’t for your input and your feedback.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes, Alex is wonderfurrrl.

:)

Anonymous said...

Well Ive never emailed you but I did want you to know that I am a devoted fan of your website and love that you let us stay anonymous, it adds to the appeal. :) Im just grateful you have such an awesome website and are so devoted to all of the fans as well.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! Believe me, I really enjoy writing those stories and getting all your input! :-)))