Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Jimmy's Found Video's 3

 Jimmy's Found Video's 3

Hey everyone,

Here's some great videos that I found by nutshotvids

I hope that you enjoy!

@nutshotvids • Instagram photos and videos

Kick #1
One of my favorites from the movie 2016 movie Better Watch Out! It's F/M but highly enjoyable. Levi Miller's reaction is golden.


Kick #2
Another F/M not from a movie, but hilarious! Spoiler alert, he regrets messing with her.

Punch #1
Another F/M Spoiler alert, he regrets messing with her as well!


Kick #3
Another F/M might be my favorite one from his list.

Dodgeball
M/M
It's just too funny.


Basketball
M/M
Gotta watch out for those balls!


Rock, Paper, Nuts!
M/M
Classic!


Ball tap
M/M
That had to hurt!

I'm still not great at uploading these, but I'm trying everyone. I would ask for guidance but I don't have anyone to really ask so that way all you need to do is click on the photo. Eventually, I will get better at it!

Sincerely,

Jimmy



No comments: