Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Video links: Nutball mania (7)


You know that I am a huge fan of the awesome sport that is nutball. The countless posts on this blog that are dedicated to the subject speak volumes. Yes, believe it or not, every one of those links leads to a different page. Guys. I think I might be obsessed with nutball!

Thank goodness I am not the only one!

Here are some more of my favorite videos featuring guys playing nutball.

Let's start with a group aptly titled American Idiots. These guys might be idiots - but they are also formidable nutball players...





Nutball isn't just a sport for young men. It's for men of all ages. These guys might not make it to the Olympics but you got to applaud their commitment to the sport!



If you are looking for the nutball players of tomorrow the next video might be interesting. The quality isn't perfect, the music is too loud and the editing is a little annoying - but these young men have a bright future in the National Nutball League in front of them!





I like everything about the next video. The playfulness of the guys, the joy when one of the players gets hit in the junk, the music, the bird's eye view. Everything about this video is awesome!



Finally, here is my favorite video of this bunch. These creative young men chose a sperm drawing to mark their "lives": With every hit, a sperm disappears. Nuff said.



What's your favorite video fraturing guys playing nutball? Let me know by leaving a comment or by sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last video us awesome. Blond kid is hot and looks super sexy when his little boy balls get nailed!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! :-))