Monday, January 16, 2017

New poll: What do you call them?


There are many names for those little things that dangle between a man's legs and cause so much pleasure - and so much pain...

I want to know: What do you call them? Nuts, balls, plums, eggs, (family) jewels, (go)nads, testicles - or something completely different?

Let me know by voting in the new poll that will be open until Febuary 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

Thank you!

6 comments:

Toothpick said...

Balls used to be my preferred term but nuts took over, though I still use both.
Jewels and all its variants are great too. Family Jewels, Royal Jewels, Crown Jewels.
Junk is also nice, though that refers to the complete package usually. I like how it contrasts with Jewels.
Nads or Gonads are great once in a while.

Huevos are fun to use as well. I also like cojones/cajones but I always need a spell check.

I'm also fun of raisins for the smaller ones, but that's something that rarely comes up in your stories.

In Hawaii sometimes people say olos or olo-olos and sometimes alas ir ala-alas but not as often.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Toothpick! :-))

glamdring said...

balls, nuts, nads

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, glamdring!

Toothpick said...

Oh I forgot Pills
I loved it in Chuck
https://youtu.be/C9dfSdBApf4

About 6:55 in

Really wish I could find better quality

Alex said...

Thank you, Toothpick! That scene is awesome! :-))