Friday, September 9, 2016

7 days of pain: Your choice


Justin Bieber’s time as a celebrity guest star on the wicked and wonderful show “7 days of pain” isn’t over yet. Now it’s your turn to decide who will get another go at Justin’s nuts on Day 7.

Here are the contenders:
Kev, Colin and Ben (Day 1)
Cal and Brandon (Day 2)
Leo, Sammy and Tristan (Day 3)
The twins (Day 4)
Danny and Simon (Day 5)
Logan and Zach (Day 6)

Please make your choice in the new poll. If you are reading this post on your computer you find it in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find it at the bottom of this page.

The poll is open until September 27th.

Starting now, I’ll be off on vacation, which means there’ll be no updates for the next two weeks, and I won’t be able to reply to emails or comments.

I’ll be back in two weeks.

If you have any ideas for the grand finale of Justin Bieber’s “7 days of pain” let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

And don’t forget to vote in the poll! :-))

5 comments:

Jimmy said...

Hey Alex,

Enjoy your vacation! We will miss you as always but we will all look forward to your spectacular return!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Alex, I just wanted to thank you for the amazing work to publish 7 quality stories in 7 days!
I really enjoyed the Burner series so far.

One small request for the finale...can you give Justin a chance to fight back? Maybe he just gets sick of being mocked... or your boys decide to give him a fair chance?

Anyway I can't wait for more stories when you return.

Happy holidays!
Reg

Anonymous said...

Burner = Burner! I just love auto correct!

Anonymous said...

It would be almost tragically funny to learn that he's actually a competent fighter after all the abuse he's had. Have him actually manage to put up a decent show against the winners (looking like Logan and Zach so far) until they manage to land a proper hit to his balls. At that point I imagine he'd crumple in the way Zach did in the past, and they could get to work breaking him to pieces once more.

They could bust the "cocky" out of him for good!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comments, guys! I'm back from my vacation and I can't wait to get back to work... :-))

@Jimmy:
Thank you so much!

@Reg and anonymous:
I like your ideas and I'll see what I can do. :-))