Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Thanks for your feedback!


Last month I asked you to send me your feedback about the quality of this blog, and the response has been overwhelming. Thanks to everybody who sent me their opinion by leaving a comment, sending me an email, contacting me on Facebook or voting in the poll.

The poll results have been very positive, by the way:

More than fifty people voted in the poll, and this is what they said:

Do you think the quality of this blog has changed?
No, the Quality is as good as ever! Keep it up!   47%
Yes, for the better! I like your blog better than ever!   35%
Yes, for the worse, unfortunately. It used to be so much better.   14%
No, unfortunately. It could be so much better...  4%

It's great to know that an overwhelmping majority of your is happy the way it is. Of course, I'll try my very best to improve my writing and storytelling, of course.

Thank you very much for your Input!

I'm always open for suggestions, comments and criticism. Just leave a comment on this blog or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org). Your feedback is always greatly appreciated!


No comments: